Hello friends (from here on out, I’ll call you my tea-bags),
Since it is my first day starting this blog, I figured my first post should be something a little more introductory, right? So what is that you would like to know about me? I will provide some basic information, but let me know if there is something I left out that you are just dying to find out about me (or not, that is okay too).
Age: 20 years old (but I will be turning 21 in June of 2017).
Birthplace: California (Northern; Bay Area)
- Was homeschooled up until high school; never officially attended a public school until college.
- Graduated from high school in 2014 and currently attending a state university.
- I will be starting my senior year of college this upcoming semester (Fall 2017).
- I major in biological sciences (forensics).
- Asian Dramas (Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, Thai, etc.)
- Learning about other cultures, especially learning how to speak other languages.
- Jigsaw puzzles (put together a 3000 piece Ravensburger puzzle and it is absolutely stunning).
- Pandas. Period.
- Weird things I found out about myself over the years:
- I have trichtillomania [I pull out my own hair… 😥 ]
- I really dislike change (environment, people around me, daily routines, etc.)
- Nor can I handle it, hence the anxiety and trich.
- I am a bio major…everybody else in my immediate family are business majors.
- I like stinky foods (dried squid, durian, anchovies, etc.)
- I worry about various things beyond my control and I cannot let things go (I am a dweller).
- I am not a fan of driving, but I do what I can.
- I love talking to other people, but I am fairly shy and socially awkward.
- I tend to embarrass myself in front of hot guys.
- I secretly like dresses, but my family does not know, because they still think I am a tomboy.
I mean, there should be a lot more to this, but this is all I can currently think of. My next few posts should be a lot more interesting. 🙂
Love you my tea-bags,
Tea G. Sea